We will only accept fully vaccinated clients for in-person training as of now. As time passes and the threat subsides we may modify this requirement. But as of now, we will require in-person members to be fully vaccinated and to provide PROOF of vaccination.
- Vaccination Cards: "Fully vaccinated" means that you are a minimum of 14 days post second dose of Moderna/Pfizer or a minimum 14 days post first dose of Johnson & Johnson. You will be required to be "fully vaccinated" and to upload a picture of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to Quoox in order to qualify for in-person training. CLICK HERE for a video that will walk you through that process.
- The most current CDC Guidelines will be met while inside the facility. Currently NO MASKS will be required for fully vaccinated people training in-person at Arena Fitness. This is consistent with CDC policy for small groups of fully vaccinated people meeting indoors.
- Individual Fitness Pods will be assigned upon arrival.
Temperature Checks will be conducted prior to each session and recorded during "roll call."
- PPE will be provided for those who require it.
Sanitization Stations that include hand sanitizer and gloves will be available in each location.
- Online Training will be conducted on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- In-Person Training will be conducted on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- In-Person Training will require a COVID-19 Waiver to be filled out via Quoox every 15 days.
- Capacity will be limited due to the creation of individual fitness pods.
If you want to continue online training or a mixture of in-person and online training, you will need to purchase equipment if you are currently borrowing ours.
Recommended Equipment for online training:
Light, Medium, Heavy Bands
Women DB Range: 8-15 lbs. 2 sets are recommended
Men DB Range: 10-25 lbs. 2 sets are recommended
Women KB Range: 8kg-12kg
Men KB Range: 12kg-16kg
Stability Ball 45cm Ball
Web Site Recommendations for purchasing equipment:
More information will follow weekly. It's going to take a little work to coordinate a full reopening over the upcoming months, so please reach out with any questions, comments, to [email protected]